Migrating your list of subscribers from Shopify to Ampjar is easy! Follow these steps:
- In Shopify admin area, click on CUSTOMERS
- Click EXPORT
Shopify will automatically download a .CSV file with your list that you can save to your computer
1. In the BigCommerce Admin area, Click CUSTOMERS
2. Click, EXPORT
3. Export as a CSV file and it will download and save to your computer so you can import it to Ampjar
To export data from Magento, follow this link.
ADDING YOUR CONTACT LIST TO AMPJAR:
Go to your dashboard go to FAST EMAILS > SUBSCRIBERS > ADD SUBSCRIBERS> IMPORT FROM FILE
- Click on IMPORT under "Import from file"
- Upload the CSV file that you just downloaded to your computer
- Ensure that you match the rows properly, i.e. "first name" with first names, "email" with emails, etc (example in the video below)
- Click on "IMPORT FROM FILE" and let Ampjar do its magic!