Want to customize your color palette or need to update your password?
From the 'Home' page, select the Settings 'cog' icon in the top right corner of your screen and select 'Edit my profile'. From here you're able to:
- Select the 'Account info' button to update your username and personal link.
- Reset your password
- You can update your password here but if you're having trouble logging in to your account, simply click the 'Forgot Password' link on the Shortlist login page, enter your email address in the field provided and we'll send you a password reset link.
- Upload a profile image
- Click on the circular 'camera' icon, choose your profile image and once it's loaded hit 'Save'.
- To delete a profile image, simply click the 'trash can' icon on the profile image.
- Create a color palette
- Click the '+' symbol underneath the heading 'Create your palette'.
- Use the 'eye-dropper' icon or the slider bar to choose your preferred color palette, or you can enter the RGB digits if you have specific colors use want to use.
- Hit 'Save' to update your palette or click 'Default' to return to the original one.
Don't forget to hit the 'Save' button on the bottom right of your screen to update your changes and that's it - you're all done!